Combining Health and Safety measures with ongoing knowledge & support
• Protocols for Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help prevent the spread of viruses — it is highly important for everyone’s protection.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our team members are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
• Keeping the appropriate distancing at the front desk area.
• Having an open space option for check-in and check-out.
• Cleaning Products & Protocols: Grand View and blue dolphins uses Eco Lab cleaning products & protocols that are effective against viruses, including COVID-19.
• Guest Rooms: Our Hotel uses cleaning & disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after each guest departs, and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Public Spaces: Our hotel has significantly increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting in its public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys.
• Staff spaces: In the spaces where we have staff working “behind the scenes”, our hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning with a special focus on high-touch areas, like personnel entrances, laundry rooms & staff offices.
Operational Terms & Conditions
• Our property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced as a result.
• Reception and service hours have been reduced.
• Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their arrival time to expedite their check-in.
• Check-in time has been changed to 3 pm & check-out time at 11 am, to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays and that all interior spaces are adequately ventilated.
• Rooms in hotel and pool area will be for guest-use only. No visitors will be permitted.
• In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), guests may be requested of additional documentation to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info meeting the guidelines of GDPR.
• In case of medical support, guests may contact our reception team.
• For your convenience, the European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19 related inquiries dial 1135.
Our Hotel is: Covid19 Ready